No Limits Community Services provides Support Coordination to help people with disability and their family or support network to navigate the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS).
We can help you to find the right service providers for your needs, and coordinate all of your supports, including mainstream, informal, community and funded supports.
Working with you and your support network, we can assist you to explore your options and develop resilience in your own network and community to build on informal supports.
Our Support Coordination team aims to build your capacity to undertake tasks associated with the management of your own supports. The type of Support Coordination you are funded for will be outlined in your NDIS plan.
There are three levels of Support Coordination:
- Support Connection – Short-term assistance to implement your NDIS plan, including identifying service providers and negotiating Service Agreements.
- Support Coordination – Longer-term support to build your capacity to navigate the complexity of services and supports you need from a range of providers.
- Specialist Support Coordination – Specialist support coordination where you have a more complex situation.
We help you to:
- Understand your NDIS plan and goals
- Look at options for services and supports
- Review your goals and outcomes
- Prepare for your NDIS plan
We then help you to reach your goals by finding the services and supports that best meet your needs by:
- Giving you information about a range of supports that are available
- Teaching you how to access and coordinate supports identified in your plan
- Linking you to community activities
- Helping you to connect to the services you choose
Get in Touch. Get Involved.
No Limits Community Services offers guidance on the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) for your child, family member or those you support with a disability.
Offices: Level 1, Suite 22, 797 Plenty Road South Morang, Victoria 3752. 16/9 Charlton Court, Woolner NT 0820
(T): 03 9422 5470
(T): 08 8927 1914