At No Limits Community Services (NLCS), we welcome all types of feedback about your experiences with us. There are a variety of ways for people to provide feedback about our services. This may include:
- These are things that you think we’re doing well or may be recognition of a person you work with. By telling us what you like, we can aim to continue to do these things and provide feedback to staff.
- Your ideas on how we can improve things or do things better can help us to improve our services and ensure they meet your needs and wants.
- We want to know when you’re not happy about an experience you’ve had with No Limits Community Services. A complaint can be about a person, a service or something you have experienced.
How can I provide feedback to No Limits Community Services?
- Speak to your No Limits Operations Manager, Service Coordinator or Support Worker.
- Call us at 03 9422 5470 to arrange a meeting or visit to your home.
- Complete the Complaint or Compliment or Suggestions Form and return No Limits Community Services, Level 1, The Greenhouse, 797 Plenty Road, South Morang, Melbourne Victoria 3752
In the spirit of Reconciliation, Life Without Barriers acknowledges Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples as the Traditional Owners and Custodians of this country, and their connection to land, water and community. We pay our respect to them, their cultures and customs, and to Elders past, present and emerging.
Melbourne: Level 1, Greenhouse, 797 Plenty Road South Morang, Victoria 3752. (T) 03 9422 5470
Darwin: 16/9 Charlton Court, Woolner NT 0820. (T) 08 8927 1914