No Limits Community Services (NLCS) was established in 2014 by Lina Matenda’Shumba and Michael Matsatsa, due to their passion to provide a better service to people with disability.
Our history shows us that people who join No Limits Community Services do not want to be passive bystanders; rather they want to make a difference in people’s lives. Like these champions of No Limits Community Services’ past, many people join No Limits Community Services seeking to be advocates of social justice and reform, with a particular focus on the welfare of people with disability, their families and carers. By working together and living our values, we can create greater outcomes for every person living with disability.
We welcome you to be part of this journey. We take a person-centred approach and provide individualised supports to achieve your goals. Contact us for an obligation-free discussion.
Vision and Mission
Our vision is a world where people with disability are equal citizens.
Our mission is to provide a better quality of life for our clients. We believe people with a disability irrespective of Age, Gender, Race, Religion and sexual orientation, deserve to able to live life to the fullest. And we intend to provide our clients with a tailored structure to meet and exceed their goals.
Our values are at the centre of everything we do for our client, their families, and their support network.
At No Limits Community Services, we are:
- Client focused in our service, and creative in our solutions.
- Courageous in speaking up, and determined in facing challenges.
- Authentic in our relationships, and honest in our conduct.
- Accountable in all our work, and responsible for our actions.
- Respectful of your choices, and embracing of diversity.
- Passionate about our work, and driven by our vision, mission and values.
What we do
No Limits Community Services (NLCS) supports people with disability of all ages and needs, in their home and in the community. At No Limits Community Services, it’s all about you and your requirements. It’s never a one-size-fits-all solution.
Once we understand your needs and goals, we will work with you to develop a program that is just right for you while ensuring that your safety and wellbeing is central to everything we do.
Our points of difference
- We are the disability specialists – our services are available to you quickly and we uphold the highest standards of quality and safeguards.
- High quality services and staff – We are accredited in ISO 9001:2015 international quality standards. Our staff are experienced, qualified and are provided ongoing professional development, refresher courses and accredited training.
- You are in total control – we can match support staff to your unique needs, based on qualifications, experience, physical location, languages spoken and cultural requirements
All our services are available in Victoria and Northern Territory. If you would like to hear more about our services and how we can support people with disability and their carers, please contact us for a free discussion.
Phone: 03 9422 5470 – Melbourne
Phone: 08 8927 1914 – Darwin
For more information about our services, click here.
Acknowledgement of Country
We acknowledge the traditional custodians of the lands across Victoria and Northern Territory where our services are located.
We also pay our respects to ancestors and Elders, past, present and future.
No Limits Community Services (NLCS) is committed to honouring Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples’ unique cultural and spiritual relationships to the land, waters and seas and their rich contribution to NLCS and our society.
Safeguarding people with disability
At No Limits Community Services (NLCS), we are committed to providing safe, quality services to every person we support.
We seek to ensure the human rights of all people with disability who use our services are upheld in accordance with the United Nations Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities (UNCRPD).
Our vision, mission and values are at the centre of everything we do. As such, we apply a person-centred continuous improvement approach to upholding safeguards and better protect the rights and well-being of clients from abuse, harm and neglect.
At No Limits Community Services (NLCS), we welcome all types of feedback about your experiences with us. There are a variety of ways for people to provide feedback about our services. This may include:
- These are things that you think we’re doing well or may be recognition of a person you work with. By telling us what you like, we can aim to continue to do these things and provide feedback to staff.
- Your ideas on how we can improve things or do things better can help us to improve our services and ensure they meet your needs and wants.
- We want to know when you’re not happy about an experience you’ve had with No Limits Community Services. A complaint can be about a person, a service or something you have experienced.
How can I provide feedback to No Limits Community Services?
- Speak to your No Limits Operations Manager, Service Coordinator or Support Worker.
- Call us at 03 9422 5470 to arrange a meeting or visit to your home.
- Complete the Complaint or Compliment or Suggestions Form and return No Limits Community Services, Level 1, The Greenhouse, 797 Plenty Road, South Morang, Melbourne Victoria 3752 Complaint Form, Compliment or Suggestion Form.
- Complete the form online
Other ways to get in touch
If you have hearing or speech impairment National Relay Service can help you with your call.
- TTY users – phone 133 677 then ask for the phone number you wish to contact
- Speak and Listen (speech-to-speech relay) users – phone 1300 555 727 then ask for the phone number you wish to contact
In the spirit of Reconciliation, No Limits Community Services acknowledges Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples as the Traditional Owners and Custodians of this country, and their connection to land, water and community. We pay our respect to them, their cultures and customs, and to Elders past, present and emerging.
Melbourne: The Greenhouse, Level 1, 797 Plenty Road South Morang, Victoria 3752. (T) 03 9422 5470
Darwin: 16/9 Charlton Court, Woolner NT 0820. (T) 08 8927 1914